- Plats: Sverige
- Kapitalbehov: 9 Mkr
Beskrivning av The entertainment hub focused on TV and online streaming in Latin America
mi.tv - taking a proven and profitable business model into the high-potential market that is Latin America
The vision is to become the continent's largest entertainment hub for TV and streaming, and reach 50 million users in 5 years. For this to happen, we need growth capital.
mi.tv in the press
• Founded by a strong management team with relevant experience from a similar business in Europe and the US.
• We were chosen for the STING Accelerate program in Stockholm (Feb - Jun 2016) and received funds from its investment arm, Propel Capital. We’ve also raised money from private investors and from the Swedish government. Capital raised so far is $410,000.
• Incorporated parent company in Sweden, with a fully owned subsidiary in Colombia.
• First product, a digital TV Guide, was launched in early 2015 and is now live in eight markets with 1.3 million monthly users (fastest growing TV guide in Latin America).
• Second product, a guide to movies and series available to stream online, will be launched in Colombia in Q1 2017.
• The vision is to become the continent's largest guide and source for TV and online streaming. In the next phase we will add live streams of the TV channels, packaged as a monthly paid subscription. We see the potential to grow to more than 50 million users per month across all products.
• We are now raising $1 million to accelerate growth and to expand commercially into new markets.
• mi.tv app Google Play
• mi.tv TV Guide
Säljaren har blivit meddelad om ditt intresse och återkommer till dig inom kort.